Vacuum brazed diamond hole saws for drilling clean, accurate holes in porcelain tile, glass tile, ceramic tile, marble, granite, slate, limestone, terrazzo, quartz and similar materials.
- Produce fast, chip-free holes that result in a first-class job.
- Life expectancy is 20-30 times longer than conventional diamond plated bits.
- Use with variable speed drills (300-1,000 RPM) for best results.
- Vented barrel (side hole) is included for cooling and water flow.
- Not for use with hammer drills or roto-hammers.
- May be used wet or dry.
- Made in the USA.
Drilling Tip: Blazer bits may be used for dry drilling. However, spraying water on the drilling surface helps keep the bit cool and reduces friction, producing a better result.