This diamond blade offers excellent cutting speed and durability and is ideal for roadwork and other applications with tight schedules. Use for wet cutting of cured concrete with medium, light or no reinforcing.
- .450 diamond segment height for the longest possible life.
- Heat-treated high-speed steel cores for added strength and durability.
- May be used on all gas or diesel-powered saws ranging from 35-72 HP.
- 40% diamond concentration for the greatest possible cutting life and lowest cost per cut.
- Diamond inserts (between segments) provide undercut protection and allow for quick starting in a controlled manner.
- Made in U.S.A.