Using the unique and patented RingSaw technology, where the blade is driven from the inside of the rim instead of its center, the K 970 Ring Saw is able to make 10.6" deep cuts with a 14" blade.
With the K 970 Ring Saw you get the best of both worlds: the tried and tested ringsaw technology with its incredible cutting depth, and the ease of use of a gas-powered saw.
- Robust and reliable: K 970 Ring is less sensitive to outdoor conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector.
- Optimal ignition timing makes the saw easy to start in any situation.
- Maintenance-free air filter: The only time the filter needs to be checked and changed is if you experience lack of power.
- High power with less fuel: The automatic filter compensation SmartCarb™ maintains high power with lower fuel consumption.
- Maintenance-free starter: A patented and sealed DuraStarter™ starter unit along with a heavy-duty starter cord increases durability. This makes the starter virtually maintenance free.
- EasyStart ensures easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder.
- One Year Warranty
|Part #||967 29 07-01|
|Displacement||5.71 cu. inch|
|Max Cutting Depth||10.6"|
|Weight (excluding blade)||30.4 lbs.|