The Husqvarna K 970 II Chain Saw allows you to cut 15 ½" deep from one side. It can also make openings as small as 4" x 4", which makes it perfect for irregular shaped openings. Also ideal for making minor cuts in window and door openings when you don't want to over cut in the corners.
The K 970 II Chain is a light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Fitting the saw bar and chain is very easy. The chain is tensioned without any tools.
- The maintenance-free air filter needs checking/changing only if you experience lack of power
- Features optimized engine performance through efficient cylinder design, digital ignition system and X-Torq® engine technology
- Built-in automatic filter compensation "SmartCarb" maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption
- The patented, dust sealed starter has a sealed return spring and includes a heavy-duty starter cord. This makes the starter maintenance free and more reliable
- An air purge and decompression valve also ensure an easy start
- One Year Warranty
- Chain Support Bar Included
|Part #||967 29 08-01|
|Displacement||5.71 cu. inch|
|Max Cutting Depth||16"|
|Weight (excluding blade)||21.4 lbs.|